If you’re here, that means you subscribed to the monthly newsletter.
Please be sure to check your email to confirm your subscription.
What to Read Next?
If you were interested in checking out the backlog of this site, here are a few posts to get you started.
- my time working on the Blue Sky Studios film Ferdinand
- learning about gender representation from the Geena Davis Institute
- my experience finishing my animated short film for school
- my 2020 challenge of watching 52 films directed by women
- the resources page has some of my favorite blogs and sites
You can watch the first YouTube video I made, about why I feel it’s important to look at animation academically:
I also documented my 40 week thesis film journey with through a thesis vlog. Feel free to subscribe to the channel!
Send Us an Email
If you ever have suggestions (say, for a resource or post), questions about the site, the animation industry, or anything animation-related, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out on social media.
I’d really like this site to be a useful tool for students, professionals, and fans alike. So, what information do you feel is lacking out there that would have or can help you in your animation journey?